guys please, I cannot answer all 0 messages
*opens bent iphone like a flip phone*
me: what’s the sitch
A teenager who couldn’t drink a glass of water without being sick was found to have a massive hair ball blocking her digestive system. Ayperi Alekseeva, from Kyrgyzstan, had spent years picking up hair from the carpet and eating it. She also chewed the tips of her hair. When she finally sought medical help, doctors pulled out a hairball weighing almost 9lb (4kg). They say without emergency surgery, the 18-year-old, who was badly dehydrated and malnourished, would almost certainly have died.
*images dont load*
*battery drains to 30% scrolling through grey boxes*
*uses 2 gigs of data*